Our Creations!

Our Creations!
You can't look at a cupcake without smiling!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Competition time!

I think its about time we had a little competition.......

If you are on facebook copy and paste this into your status;

"please go to www.facebook.com/cookies.cupcakes and 1.'like' their page, then 2. post my name on their wall :-) I need cupcakes, I may even share!!!!!"

If you are on Twitter please follow me Bake180 and retweet "@bake180 I would love to win cupcakes, I copied this tweet off ....fill in who u got this tweet from...now please RT"

Everyone can then do the same on their wall, the person who gets the most mentions by 6pm tomorrow (Sunday 29th)  will get a free box of cupcakes delivered (if 15m of B79) if you are further away we can post you some cupcakes (this may take a couple of weeks as we are awaiting postal boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment